I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Howdy from UW Stout!

Hey folks! I am currently sitting in a classroom in the Applied Arts Center on the UW Stout campus. I have fought a valiant battle with the wireless internet connection, and finally won a few hours ago. It is amazing the sense of calm one can receive when you have access to E-mail and Facebook ;).

I can't say I have any earth-shattering news to share, but here are a few thoughts:
  • UW Oshkosh really needs a bell tower. They are always cool!
  • The Brewers lost it last night in the bottom of the 9th...*sigh*.
  • Everything seems cooler when you see it on another campus.
  • I have actually gotten a lot of work done while sitting in the board room.
Tomorrow is going to be quite the day:
  • Church in the morning.
  • I will be spending the afternoon getting ready for the Evergreen Vesper service.
  • We have spring training for the 09-10 CA staff.
  • Then we have hall government E-Board.
  • Then I am on duty until midnight or so.
  • Then...I get up at 6:00 AM on Monday to do a presentation.
That's all for now. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

0 comments: