I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ministry Update

I know many of you have been sending me E-mails, Facebook messages and have otherwise been inquiring as to where things are in the process of me becoming a pastor in a church. The placement process for pastors is a little strange. I thought I might take a few minutes to explain how this would work. At some point in the next few weeks, or months, I will get a call about a possible placement. I would have the opportunity to take the placement at which point I would then take an opportunity to meet with the Staff/Parish Relations Committee at that particular church to see if the placement is a good fit.

Given how the process works, you would not likely hear anything from me until the meeting with SPRC has been completed the both sides agree this would be a good match. I assure you that once there is something for me to share, I will certainly do so.

I appreciate everyone's concern and interest in this process. :)

0 comments: