I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

It's Warm Enough...

I feel as though each day we get a different season. We've managed to get up into the 50s a few times over the last few weeks and today it was 21 degrees when I woke up.

It is finally warm enough that I can start running outside again. There were a few icy patches out there, and the temperature was a little chilly. Overall, though, I don't feel uncomfortable out there. It does feel good to get outside and get some fresh air. I much more feel like I worked out when I can get outside.

Running indoors was starting to get old especially when I was trying to run more than two miles as a time. Twenty laps can be tedious and the scenery doesn't really change ;). Plus, it's easier to run indoors without all the fun elements of Wisconsin weather. I am hoping to supplement the runs with the some weight training and some core workouts.

With the stress of finishing out the year and waiting for a pastor position, the exercise will definitely do me good!

0 comments: