I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deep Breaths

I wasn't sure when this point of the semester would be occurring. There is usually a time when the craziness of the end of the semester catches up to me and I freak out a little bit. Yeah, I've gotten to that point :).

I've had the of the year task list for a few weeks, and unlike before, I've been able to take that in stride. The preparations for Express Checkout have been going pretty good. It's when you combine one job with the transition into the new one that things get a little overwhelming.

It feels somewhat liberating to acknowledge the stress level. Exercise will help and working on the task list day by day will make things easier. This happens every year; it just took a longer for the stress to hit me.

This is the last time I'll have to deal with closing as an RHD. :)

0 comments: