- We visited the Mars Cheese Castle on our way down to Gurnee. This was not an anticipated stop, but we bought some great cheese and a new beverage. If you like good ginger ale, you'll love this!
- Gurnee Mills is just a big mall. Not that exciting.
- Christa and I bowled at a bowling alley in Waukegan, IL that had 40 lanes!
- We waited in line 45 minutes to get into the Shedd Aquarium. It was well worth it to Christa, who easily took over 200 pictures.
- On the way back we stopped at the Jelly Belly factory. We bought a bag of Belly Flops, failed jelly beans that still taste good.
- Once we got home, we watched Twilight. Wow...that movie is awful.
- The next day we watched Defending Your Life. Much better.
Flick It - I sort of forgot two things related to Flickr: I did no […]
1 week ago