I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

As I walk through the campus today, everyone looks like they are on fast forward...

"Oh man, I am late for class."

"I need to get to work."

"Did I put enough money in the meter? Let me check."

...it seems so strange to me because I leisurely walk through the campus, George Winston in my head. For once, life seems to be moving nice and slow. There are tears in my eyes, but they have nothing to do with sadness. If anything the cold wind, so uncharacteristic as of late, blows straight into my eyes. I wonder what the people behind me are thinking, why he rubs his eyes so much.

No, I'm not crying, but yet somehow I feel like I am losing a friend...

(There ya go...a brief bit of unfinished prose. This was just a scene/moment I had while I was walking this morning.)

0 comments: