I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Friends

To be honest, the last few weeks have been slightly trying in the area of friends. I am sure you have all experienced being in various circles of friends where the circles involved also overlap as well. Lately, there has been a rift that has been occurring with individuals in some circles not wanting to hang out with individuals in the other circles. It has become difficult for me personally; something might be said about someone in the other circle and you have to try to not take it too seriously or find yourself getting involved in what they are saying.

After reading that, you may be thinking to yourself, is Jim seriously talking about people that are in their 20s? Yes, yes I am. I it is truly sad. I find myself in this strange friendship crossroads, a place that I have not found myself in some time.

0 comments: