I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last WURHA Conference

Well, I leave tonight for my last conference as WURHA Advisor. After two years of service, I will be handing the reigns over to my esteemed colleague from UW Eau Claire, Steph Van Pay. I am a little worried because at this point no one has submitted a bid to run for WURHA Advisor-Elect. Hopefully someone decides when we get there. I would really like to keep the string of a full advisorship going.

I will leave behind many great memories and I have made many great friends. I am sure that I will pop into on or more WURHA events next year so I won't be a stranger.

0 comments: