I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Walking

The weather has warmed up. Huzzah! I now feel more of a desire to go outside and do stuff. With this, I feel more of a desire to actually start exercising. I have gotten the bike fixed up and have now done some regular riding which is nice.

More importantly, I have gotten into the habit of walking each morning at 8:05 am. The walks are no mroe then 30-35 minutes. They give me the opportunity to clear my head and think about what is coming up for the day. It has helped me to create a mental task list of items I might otherwise forget. It is also good for me.

So, if anyone wants to walk with me...meet in the lobby of Breese Hall at 8:05 am. You are welcome to join me. I promise I won't listen to my IPod if I have visitors.

0 comments: