I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tamagotchi

So, Christa dug out her out Tamagotchi key chain game and we have recently started it up again. I don't really remember when the toys were all the rage, but they are still around and Christa was able to teach me the basics. My pet is currently four days old and I am hoping that he live longer than the one we had before which lived 7 years (or 7 days in Tamagotchi time).

The overall maintenance of a Tamagotchi is not too difficult. Feed it and play with it. If it gets sick, give it medicine. If it gets cranky, yell at it. If it falls asleep turn out the lights. I think I can manage that...who needs kids?

0 comments: