I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Breese Disease

Hehehe...the theme for Breese next year will be:

The Breese Disease: Expect the Infection
"Infecting students with leadership since 1960."

I am very excited for this theme. I realize that is a little bizarre and could be open to misinterpretation, but I also think we could have a lot of fun with it. My hall leaders already have lots of ideas and the thought of a shirt with a big biohazard symbol on it just seems cool.

If the students like it, then I like it.

It is hard to imagine that when the buildings open for next year, I will be beginning my fourth year as a Residence Hall Director.

0 comments: