I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ice Age 2

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to see Ice Age: The Meltdown. I did not see the original movie until after it had come out on DVD. Christa and I went to Appleton to watch it.

Overall, it was an entertaining movie. Scrat the Squirrel played a larger role in the movie; in the first film, he only had a short cartoon to start the movie. Most of the big laughs in the picture came as result of his antics. The main plot line (the escape from the ice age melting) was not quite as entertaining. There was also a move story involved with this one, which like Pearl Harbor, was completely unnecessary. There was a good messagae for kids, and the movie had humor that folks of all ages could appreciate. A solid, above average movie.

Grade: B

0 comments: