I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Catching Up

The final month of the college academic year are quite hectic. You are wrapping up one year and beginning to think about the following year. If you throw in an upcoming wedding a NACURH conference in June, things can get really hectic. So, the entries in here may be more sporadic and may not be as exciting as usual. I shall do my best.

Christa and I got our first wedding gifts in the mail. I didn't realize we would be getting them this early. When you do your registration on-line, it will actually show you what gifts have been taken off the registry. I suppose it can make gifts less exciting, but it is also fun to know what will be coming in the near future.

I rented Lego Star Wars II for X Box 360 over the weekend. It was pretty good. I am glad that I didn't buy the game now; it is definitely a game that I will pick up when it goes down in value. What I really enjoyed were the cut scenes. They adapted scenes from the movie and made them humorous.

I recently purchased The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I haven't played it for too long, but from what I've seen it's incredible.

1 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

No viewing the wedding registry any more! That's cheating! ;)