I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Next Step

For what it's worth, I finished 321st out of field of 952.

I have decided to take the next step and register for the Fox Cities Marathon! I will have plenty of time to train as the race is not until September 23, 2007.

In the mean time, I am hoping to do a few smaller races to fill in the gap until the big event. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the races give me something to train for and they keep my motivation up.

I managed to eek out a 3-mile run this morning. My muscles were not excited about it, but it at some point I need to get back into the swing of things.

Stay tuned for pictures...they should be coming soon.

0 comments: