I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

Despite its craziness at times, this past weekend was very nice. I had the opportunity to push up my Gamer Score on the XBox 360 significantly while some very "interesting" people while playing UNO on-line.

I dealt with two pretty intense incidents from the duty weekend. As a result, my sleep schedule got thrown off completely. When you're used to going to bed at 11:00 PM the thought of going to bed at 3:00 and 2:00 are markedly different. I am hoping to get back on track in the next few days.

Over the weekend, the NACURH programming committee slotted over 300 programs for the conference. One major step down, a few to go until the big conference.

This week continues the craziness of the past and things don't lighten up until May 11. Woot!

0 comments: