I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend?

Let's break down the weekend and see where any free time might creep in:
  • Friday afternoon I am helping in the selection of NACURH 2007 programming.
  • Friday evening I am joining some residents of Breese Hall to celebrate Michael Huck's 19th birthday at Texas Roundhouse.
  • Saturday morning we may be finishing NACURH 2007 programming.
  • Saturday afternoon Christa and I will be at our wedding shower at Jacque's condo.
  • Saturday night is Relay for Life.
  • Sunday morning is church.
  • Sunday afternoon is gaming.
  • Sunday evening is the staff recognition party & NACURH.
Yeehah for free time... :)

0 comments: