I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I Suppose This Means I Have to Do It...

The Oshkosh Half Marathon is this Saturday and thankfully the weather is beginning to improve for the weekend. I am not that excited about running in 20/30 degree wind chills. I combined the Half Marathon and Relay For Life hoping that folks might want to make me run 13 miles for the sake of charity. Some members of the church have sponsored me and have made their donation contingent on my completion of the half marathon. That gives me the motivation I need to finish the race!

Regardless, my donation page is HERE if you would like to make any donations for Relay for Life.

0 comments: