I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend Duty: Day #1

Well, let's just say that the evening had a little adventure than I anticipated. Hopefully Saturday night is a little more relaxed.

Friday evening represented a large step forward in the XBox 330 department. A few improvements:
  • I posted by gamer score on my blog now. Now you can track my geekiness.
  • I rented Viva Pinata for the weekend. I have tried it here and there. It is OK.
  • I purchased Galaga, Bejeweled 2 & Uno on the XBoix Marketplace.
  • I achieved all 200 achievement points for Galaga in 30 minutes.
  • I have become a big fan on playing Uno on-line. You meet some crazy people at night, but I have also met some really fun people to play with.
  • I got Christa onto XBox Live.
  • My gamer score is up to 1,500.
Yes...I am a dork.

0 comments: