I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, April 13, 2007

A Return to Geekiness

Today has been a busy and stressful week. I have had many meetings and much work to do. I have a few things to finish up today and then I can have a relatively relaxing weekend. There is some business to take care of tomorrow. I have 13.1 miles to run on Saturday morning. Woot!

But, after that...I can truly return to geekiness. I will be participating in a Breese Hall 24-hour video gaming marathon that ends Sunday at 9:00 AM. I am not sure how long I'll be able to go, but I'll do my best. Our AD&D group will also be meeting again this Sunday. After one month off, we return!

0 comments: