I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, September 28, 2007

6,000 & the Weekend

I will attempt to remain more subdued with this milestone. In a 105-2 victory for the Indianapolis Colts over the Buffalo Bills, I earned 60 achievement points and raised my score over 6,000. Between Madden 2008 and Two Worlds, I was really able to move things up.

The last few weeks have been very stressful and I have appreciated some time on the 360 to release a little stress.

This weekend I will be heading to Camp Onaway for a leadership retreat. This may or may not be my last trip to the camp. These trips are always meaningful and refreshing for me. While it should be a great experience, it does take up a significant portion of the weekend and with Homecoming starting on that Sunday, it will be a crazy week!

Happy Friday to all!

1 comments:

Coup 23 said...

REMEMBER THE TARP!!!!!!!!