I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Move-In Part II

The whirlwind Sunday of first-year student move-in is over. Now comes the more subdued returner move-in day. I can already tell that today will be a slower day, with folks trickling in as the day goes on. I am pretty much exhausted from a day that began at 7:00 AM and went until 12:30 AM.

I was on duty last night and that wasn't so bad. People seemed to be relatively quiet, but I realize that folks probably got louder after I went to bed.

I am really looking forward to the next few days when I get into a little bit more of a routine and I can relax from the craziness of move-in.

0 comments: