I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Opening Day!

As I mentioned yesterday, we have completed training for the Residence Life Staff and hall leaders. If that's done...it means it's time for the first-year students to move in!

At 9:00 AM we opened the doors to Webster Hall and the students are now moving in. It's interesting to participate in the 5th move-in as an RHD. I don't really get nervous anymore because I can anticipate the vast majority of problems that will occur.

Sadly, it can be difficult to maintain the same level of enthusiasm that I have had in previous move-ins. Luckily the hall leaders and staff can help in that department.

Other News
  • I submitted a review on Amazon.com about Two Worlds. I felt the need to defend the game from all the ridicule that it is receiving.
  • I should hopefully have a Superstar season set up for Madden this evening...hopefully with Brady Quinn.

0 comments: