I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two Worlds Domination

After three pretty intense periods of playing the game Two Worlds, I have solved the main quest line. Sadly, unlike Oblivion, once you complete the main quest line, the game ends. Luckily, I saved right before this point so that I could gain the achievement and then go back and continue exploring the game world. The achievement point value for completing the main quest line is 370 points. Talk about a great one shot achievement. All told, I ended up polishing off 495 achievment points in the game last night. My overall points for the game are 910 out of 1000. The last three achievements involve finding locations and I assume will take much time.

My feelings about this game are mixed. I hated it at first, but have grown to like it more. It doesn't have the replay value of Oblivion, so I need to decide if I want to get the last 90 points or sell the game back to put toward another. We'll see.

My gamerscore is now at 5,975. So close to 6,000. Perhaps some time with Marvel Ultimate Alliance will put me over. That's enough gamer talk for now. We'll catch you later.

P.S. Congrats to Halo 3 fames. Your game has arrived. Many of my XBox friends were playing. So far, reviews have been good!

0 comments: