I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Compute Your AD&D Stats

I was checking out Facebook this morning and I noticed that there was a quiz that after you take it will compute your six basic stats for an AD&D character. The link is here.

Here are my statistics:
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 14
Dexterity: 13
Constitution: 13
Charisma: 12

From the AD&D perspective 9-12 is the average area with scores below and above showing something remarkable in either direction. As you can see, I turned out pretty good :).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bocko's stats:
STR: 9
INT: 15
WIS: 13
DEX: 11
CON: 10
CHR: 13

Coup 23 said...

Here are mine:

STR: 7
INT: 13
WIS: 14
DEX: 14
CON: 9
CHR: 14

Jim Droste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Graham said...

Thanks for this information.It is very useful for all readers.

Susan Graham said...

I just saw your web site on aol its an incredible web page you have done an excellent article.

reclaimed wood coffee table said...

Ah! I bought the exact same shelves from Target and had the EXACT same problem! I actually tore up my receipt from Target, rolled it into a few small balls and shoved it in the holes on the back of the shelf. Worked like a charm. Great minds.... :)

Susan Graham

reclaimed wood coffee table said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are so fun. Thanks for sharing.


Susan Graham

iPhones Jailbreak said...

If you need to unlock or jailbreak your iPhone we can help!
It is 110% Free :)
We have helped more then 200,000 iPhone users around the world get more from their iPhone and we update our software constantly to keep in line with Apple’s firmware updates. Regardless whether you have an iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs or an iPhone 4 you are in the right place to get your device unlocked fast and pain-free. It’s that easy!