I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Moving On

I have wavered in my exercise routine. The throws of Residence Life training forced me to utilize the 6:00-7:00 AM hour for the purposes of getting work done given the two hall environment. As such, I have started up again this week.

I have started with walking again and will build myself up to running again. I try to do a nice loop around the campus. On my trip back, I happen to go by Breese Hall. This is a tough part of the walk for me. It's strange to think of a building where you lived and worked for four years and know that someone else with a different staff is in charge of it.

Don't get me wrong. I know the Christin and the 07-08 Breese staff are capable of great things and will do good work...I just need to get over the fact that I'm not there anymore. One accumulates a lot of memories and friends and you have to adjust to a new environment.

I have already appreciated the connections I have made in Webster and FVTC and look forward to building a new relationship.

0 comments: