I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Day to Recover

My supervisor gives me the opportunity to take Monday off after the OPE Conference. It makes sense given that we end up working most of Saturday and Sunday for OPE. Most years, I don't take advantage of this day at all. I prefer to work and get back into the swing of things this year. This year, however, I am going to take 50% advantage of this day. I will be taking the morning to catch up on personal errands and relax before heading back to work after our lunch bible study.

Other Notes:
  • I took back some games yesterday, and was able to get a used copy of Bioshock for free!
  • This evening, Carol and I will be completing the rest of our summer staff interviews...we should be able to make decisions pretty soon after today.

0 comments: