I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Trip to the Museum

As part of a Senior Staff Development, the RHDs and ARHDs will be making a trip to the Oshkosh Public Museum today. The weather seems like it should hold out as we will be walking over there. The big draw right now is the Out of This World exhibit which highlights costumes from movies and television shows. I am interested to check it out. The trip will be a welcome break from the craziness that has been my week.

What's on tap for this weekend? Christa and I will be doing some clothes shopping for me this weekend. Tomorrow is the Shamrock Shuffle 5K and after that Christa is going home for the weekend. I plan on finishing a draft of my candidacy materials as well as possibly completing Bioshock this weekend.

0 comments: