I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mid-Week Check-In

There hasn't been all that much to report as of late, and that's actually a good thing. I have found my spring break so far to be nice and relaxing. Hopefully by the time I pick Christa up from the airport on Sunday evening, I will have most of my list done. Here's the breakdown on how things are going so far:
  • I am making my way through the apartment. It is a lot more work than I thought it would be. There is a lot of stuff that I plan on giving away to Goodwill, especially clothes...yeesh.
  • I finished Bioshock. Despite a great game throughout, I found the ending of the game (final boss battle) to be a little bit of a letdown. The final cut scene, though, was quite good.
  • I got to the final battle in Enchanted Arms, but realized that I am not even close to being powerful enough to begin the fight. I will need to go back and level up quite a bit and hopefully finish that game off. That probably won't happen over spring break.
  • I started another run through of Mass Effect. I am taking more time to read through all of the dialogue and concentrate on the story. It truly is amazing. I am playing through on the hard level, as well as concentrating on getting additional achievements. I have to be careful...that can take up all my time if I wanted it to ;).
  • I met with my candidacy mentor yesterday and I handed in a second draft of my paperwork for the April 10 meeting. After she makes her comments, I plan on finalizing the materials soon. I am a little worried as neither of us have heard anything about upcoming meeting. We were told we would get information 5-6 weeks before the meeting.
  • I need to work on AD&D stuff...soon.

0 comments: