I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Updates

  • Christa and I did some hardcore arranging of the of the apartment on Sunday. She felt like some of the rooms of the apartment were getting pretty cluttered. So, we moved our computer to the back room and shifted around the furniture in the...well, two living rooms. It is much more spacious now and makes more sense.
  • I spent quite a bit of time this weekend working through Bioshock on the XBox 360. I rented this game awhile ago and wanted to get back to it eventually. I traded in Halo 3 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance to get Bioshock for no additional cost. I have made my way through most of the game and the game continues to amaze me. It is truly and game where everything comes together...music, plot, graphics, game play. If you have a 360, you need to rent/buy this game.
  • The AD&D group got back together after a two week hiatus. My friend Tom came up from home to join us. I am hoping that he will be able to join us for more sessions. I would like to think the group had a good time; I did as well. Things will really start to pick up as they continue along over the next few weeks.

0 comments: