I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break!

Christa left at 2:00 AM for Belize. Apparently, the path to Belize will be a little more difficult thanks to some bad weather and a lay over in Chicago. She is on her way to Montreal(!) and then to Miami and Belize. I am curious as to when she will actually end up in Belize. She'll be there until the 30th. So, what's on tap for my spring break?:
  • I will be working Tuesday-Thursday. I want to save as much vacation as possible for the summer months...it will be more fun to use when the weather warms up. I do plan on taking off Monday and Friday. I figure that work shouldn't be quite as stressful without the students here :).
  • I will be finishing my papers for my ministry interview. I have a feeling they will be due to long after spring break is over.
  • I plan on playing a lot video games. I may rent Forza Motorsport 2 to give that a whirl. I have heard good things about it. I am also gonna try another run through with Mass Effect. I think I am ready. I should probably also finish off Bioshock.
  • I would like to get in a nice, thorough cleaning of the apartment. It could really use it. Christa and I have really let it go.
  • Ryan Bronkema will coming up to visit on Friday. It will be nice to hang out and catch up!
For the UWO students, have a fun and safe spring break.

0 comments: