I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Bachelor Days...

Hmm, Christa being at her parent's house for the week has kicked in my laziness gene. For most of the week, I have had a pretty easy schedule:
  1. Morning Workout
  2. Work
  3. Video Games
  4. Repeat!
It has been nice and it takes me back to my early RHD days where there wasn't all that much to life besides work and video games...hehehe.

Life if so much different now. I have a wife that gives me direction and purpose, along with plenty of love and patience. I also have a stronger relationship to the Lord, which helps guide my life.

A small regression this week is nice, but I definitely miss having my better half around to share in the joy of life.

0 comments: