I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Thoughts

Checking the online weather report, it is currently -9.1 degrees outside. I am not looking forward to that 1:00 PM trip over to GCC...and then the 3:00 PM trip back. UW Oshkosh did not cancel classes today; I didn't think they would. They did inform us on the weather line that there is a wind chill advisory today. Thanks for the news!

Christa comes back tonight :). It will be wonderful to have her home again. As I have mentioned before, reverting back to the bachelor days was fun. But, I do long to have her back physically. Talking on the phone can only do so much. Before she comes back, I need to do some serious cleaning. I got a little lazy throughout the week. Too much video game playing ;).

0 comments: