I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Plyometrics

In addition to the cardio workouts and weight training workouts that I do throughout the week, I have added some plyometric work to the routine on Fridays. It is a new form of exercise that I have read about but have never implemented into workouts. I did some research online and figured I would give it a shot. After the first dayof it, I am quite sore. I am curious to see if there are any results over time.

Other News:
  1. Today pretty much completes my last official training as a staff member for Residence Life. Now I begin my final semester as a Residence Hall Director.
  2. I have seen (or re-seen) a bunch of movies in the last week. Here are some quick ratings: Defiance - very good; The Road Warrior - still a classic with a young Mel Gibson; Heavy Metal - bizarre, but oddly entertaining; Gladiator Special Edition - new scenes don't necessarily add all that much, but add flesh out some subplots.

0 comments: