I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fallout 3

I remember not too long after I purchased my XBox 360, Mark recommended the video Game Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. He said it was a great game, but that I probably didn't want to get it because it would take up all my free time. I bought it against his advice; he was right. Most of the spring semester (and summer) was spent playing that game. It sucked away a lot of time, but it was a great game with a great story.

Those folks from Bethesda have done it again. This time it's Fallout 3. I thought the game was good until I got sucked in for about four hours of play today. Now I am truly hooked. I do need to remember that I have a job :).

0 comments: