I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cleaning House

I see today that the Packers have fired six coaches on their staff. I suppose something needed to be done. The defense definitely underperformed this year with basically the same talent, except on the defensive line. Injuries were a factor, but it shouldn't result is such a decrease in performance. This is especially the case in the last few minutes of the game where it seemed the defense withered and allowed the game losing score.

I felt as though Rodgers did quite well and they have a lot of offensive weapons at their disposal. If they can improve the defense (and perhaps create a defense that fits the players they have...something Sanders never did), I think they can bounce back from this season.

Let's hope some new blood in the organization can help right the ship.

0 comments: