I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Being On Call

It had been awhile, but last night I got a call at 2:30 AM regarding a resident emergency. After making the necessary phone calls and sending out the necessary information, I got back to the apartment a little after 3:00 AM. By the time I could calm down a little bit and unwind, I got back to bed at about 4:15 AM. Working out at 7:00 AM was not so fun this morning.

Pursuing my call to ministry won't change too much in this area. I can still expect late night phone calls regarding challenging crisis situations. I will still be facing situations where I won't know the immediate solution and will need to figure out best how to handle it.

Hmm...that's really all that profound. But, it was on my mind.

0 comments: