I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Weekend That Was

Some highlights from the weekend:
  • Christa and I saw the first disc of BBC's "The Planet Earth". It is phenomenal. The picture quality is amazing and they captured some unbelievable footage. We look forward to getting the next installment soon.
  • Christa and I taught Sunday School today. It was fun to see Christa in action as a teacher. She may not always think so, but I think she is going to be a great teacher!
  • Chris Sewalish and I had the chance to reconnect. It is nice to know he is back in Milwaukee.
  • Christa's parents came up today to pick her up and we had lunch together. It was nice to talk with them as well.
  • Christa and I earned more Rock Band 2 achievements. Sweet. We are looking forward to getting some folks together to complete the Endless Setlist.

0 comments: