I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Resources Utilized

Tomorrow, Christa and I will be traveling to the New London United Methodist Church to preside over their two morning worship services. With Christa at her parent's house for the day, I have had some quiet time to pull everything together. What was most moving today was seeing all of the resources that I have gathered over the last year putting put to use. I was able to use the Interpreter's Bible that I received from Harry, the Book of Worship I purchased for licensing school, along the Concordance of the Bible I recently purchased. To see all these books laid out was really neat to see.

I feel as though I did a pretty decent job of bringing together all three scripture lessons together into a compact, but meaningful service.

Other News:
  1. I finished a run through of Fallout 3. I didn't realize that the game was going to be over until the last mission started. It seemed abrupt. Apparently, there is a lot of game left to explore that I missed.
  2. Christa realized that with her needing the car for student teaching I won't have a way to make it my Disciple bible class. We'll need to think of a solution :(.
  3. It's amazing how much more free time is available when the football season is pretty much done.

0 comments: