I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Durangos


While visiting Chris Sewalish at Notre Dame, during the course of our conversations Chris brought up how much he likes the sign that greets customers when they come into a restaurant named "Durangos". Don't ask me how we got started with that...he liked the wonderful fusion of English and Spanish with "Bienvenudos to Durangos". I sent him this photo, but I also thought I'd post it here as well...it's pretty nice.

With the posting of this picture I can announce that I have now joined the picture/text messaging generation with my cell phone. I am now able to take pictures with my cell phone and picture message them to a website where I can do with them what I want. You can look forward to more random pictures of stuff going on around campus, Oshkosh and beyond...perhaps even my trip to Texas. Woot!

0 comments: