I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Traveling Man

This weekend I will be visiting Chris Sewalish at Notre Dame. I told him in the spring that I would visit him and I was not very good at ironing out an exact date. Now it is done. It will be nice to ctach up with him; it will also be cool to see the Notre Dame campus. I hear it is beautiful. I am not sure about the church layout or availability, but it would be really cool to attend a Sunday mass at a cathedral on campus.

At the end of July and into early August I will be flying out to Austin, Texas to visit my friend Dario Landazuri. The last time I saw Dario was when he came to visit me while I was in graduate school. It has been about 4 years. It's about time I visit him. He said that I should be ready for some BBQ...most exciting!

In between these trips, I will be working the Breese Hall Front Desk for the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) Fly-In. Again, the commute shouldn't be too rough. ;) I enjoy working for EAA because it gives me the opoportunity to catch up on filing and other paperwork stuff.

0 comments: