I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Softball Game #6 Statistics and Commentary

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've played in our team's softball game. Last week I had the youth trip, week before that was July 4th and the week before that I had the Church Council meeting. It was nice to be back playing softball. I will also be able to play next week as well. Last night's game ended up being 24-12 and we were able to play six innings of softaball and we got to play the entire 60 minutes we were alloted.

The good news is that we managed to score more runs than we ever have in a game. The offense was there. Unfortunately, we had no ability to field the ball. It was really bad...we could not catch grounders at all. It got so bad that we took out an infielder and had five people in the infield. I myself missed an easy pop fly, but still manged to field oa lot of balls that got by our infielders. Hopefully, things go better next week. New stats taking into account the latest game:

_______
AB___R___H___RBI___BB___SO___LOB___OBP____AVG
Droste___12___4___6____5_____4____0____5_____.625____.500

0 comments: