I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weight

Well, as of this morning I was 197 pounds. I have this interesting program that tracks your weight each day and also tracks your "trend weight" averaging over time to show trends. Since May, I my trend weight was gone from 202 to 197. It has been slow progress, but it has been progress. The change in diet and exercise has made a big difference. My goals was to get my "trend weight" down to 190 and I think if I keep things up it should be possible.

1 comments:

Jim Droste said...

Sorry...no secret to this one. Walk in the morning, bike/run in the afternoon and lift weights three times a week. Diet included less fried stuff and less fat and sugar.