I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, July 21, 2006

To Notre Dame I Go...

In a few hours I will be making my way to South Bend to visit Chris Sewalish at the University of Notre Dame. I feel like I am leaving Oshkosh with things in good hands. I have attempted to move FUMC Oshkosh forward in what have been some difficult times...although I know there are folks that say we are not moving fast enough. My apartment is cleaned up and I am almost completely caught up on personal and business paperwork. I am not sure what kind of internet access I will have, so I will try to post this weekend while I am at Notre Dame. Peace.

1 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

Be sure to find a chalk board on campus and write "WIU rules, Notre Dame drools" during your visit.