I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Work Starts Next Week...

It is hard to believe that a week from today, I will begin my official duties for Residence Hall Director training. Next week I will simply serve as a buddy for Jocelyn, one of the new RHDs for this year. However, after that we go into full-time training for four weeks until the building opens and the duties begin. So, how do I feel about it:

Good News:
  • Having something to do every day may stave off boredom and add more structure to life
  • Hanging out with new staff and finding out more about them
  • Having something that gets my mind off of the chaos in my church
Bad News:
  • Going through training for the fourth time!
Regardless, I look forward to my trip to Texas starting on Sunday and I look forward to seeing Dario while I'm out there!




0 comments: