I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Routine

Still waiting to hear about my car. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next few days...not like I'm in any hurry. Not sure when I'll ne in Indiana again, but it will likely be the first weekend in August.

I figured that when the summer started I would lose the routines that I usually get pretty good at during the year. This summer has had a few bumps but I have managed to keep up many of the positive routines that I got into. As you have read earlier, my weight has gone down and I am "feeling" healthier.

With the new cell phone I am able to keep in better contact with folks. I feel more connected to friends. Overall, things are really good. Unfortunately there is a lot of upheaval in our church and this is making things difficult.

0 comments: