I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Holiday!

Well, the dust has settled on what has been a slightly crazy last two week. Although it is the summer, I feel as though I am still working as hard as I do during the regular school year.

Today, Christa and I will be traveling to Oconomowoc to spend July 4th with the Macintosh clan. The house we are going to is right on a lake, so there is plenty opportunity for swimming, tubing and eating :). This will be the first time I have seen the family post-engagement.

Christa and I saw the Oshkosh fireworks last night (45 minutes late!). We were curious as to how many people actually know why we celebrate July 4th...

0 comments: