I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

South Bend Update #2

Well, I will be leaving South Bend in less than an hour. Chris will be driving me back to Milwaukee. During my stay, I had the opportunity to check out the College Football Hall of Fame. That was really cool. Chris also took me on multiple tours of the Notre Dame campus, both at night and during the day. I got to eat at Notre Dame's food service and it is incredible. The pretty much had anything you'd want available to eat. As I said before, Chris and I had many opportunities to chat and catch up, it was great.

I am thankful now for having both a cell phone and AAA. Without those I might have been sitting at the roadside of Highway 90 in Indiana for a long time. I think that is all for now. This is the first weekend in awhile I am actually blogging on the weekend.

0 comments: