I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Building is Empty...Almost

This past weekend was incredibly chaotic! The Breese staff was busy doing a variety of checkouts and I was generating the paperwork necessary to allow residents to move over to Evans for interim. The last few people were moved in our roster program, so right now I have four residents in the building...all of whom are staff.

To right the stress of closing, I have been logging in some serious hours of gaming. Oblivion has taken the most time and has garnered quite a few achievement points. I also recently purchased Call of Duty 3 and have been working my way through it. I am excited to become part of the on-line multiplayer community as well.

Other News
Now that the building is closed, Christa and I can kick into high gear with the wedding. We are now getting to quite a few tasks this week and we are looking good. It's a month from Wednesday...eep!

Tonight is our next softball game. You will know about the stats tomorrow. Tonight should be windy.

0 comments: