I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Post 400!: Sleep!

Last night, sleep was very difficult to come by. For the first time since high school I slept somewhere that had a dog (that I had to take care of). Needless to say, I slept awful. I usually never sleep well the first night I sleep somewhere different, but when you add a canine in the mix, it only got worse.

Buddy would bark at the occasional car, would come to check in on me and this would keep me up. Plus, any sound I heard Buddy making seemed strange and I was worried that he may be in trouble or that he was up to not good. My sleep came in 30 minutes chunks at best for most of the night. By around 4:00 AM, I was finally getting some regular sleep.

Other News
Preparations for the homily are going well...let's hope people learn something. I have been re-sucked into Oblivion. I have entered into the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. That sounds so evil. I can counter it by saying that I have moved along in the main quest line as well. That fulfills the powers of good. :)

0 comments: