I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Weekend To Come

This weekend is the weekend before finals and at does not disappoint. Here is an overview of the weekend that will be.

Friday
Christa and I travel home to pick up my parents so that we can go to tonight's Brewers game. Let's hope my losing streak ends tonight.

Saturday
Christa and my mom will be at a bridal shower for Christa, so this leaves me Dad and I free. Perhaps there is something we can find to do with our free time. Perhaps a viewing of Spiderman 3?

I will be traveling back in the afternoon to get back in time for the Residence Life/USRH banquet. The Breese delegation will be 16 strong and we will be dining on wonderful food and hearing about a variety of awards. My wife to be is in charge of the committee that decided many of these awards...her lips are sealed and that's good :). I know that I will be a friend of USRH, which is cool.

After that is the USRH formal. It's a James Bong theme. You can't beat that.

Sunday
After church, Nick will be coming to finalize the bachelor party as well as other wedding arrangements. Sadly, we have not been able to game for a few weeks, but it will be nice to have Nick up to visit again.

Then it's time for the NBC Picnic in the mid-afternoon and a NACURH meeting at 6:00 PM.

Somewhere this weekend I will get the chance to catch my breath and get charged up for checkout. Enjoy the great weather!

0 comments: